Front Load Washer with 3.5 Cubic Foot TubModel # FF7005WN
- Everyday Price : $1,839.00
- Sale Price : $1,649.00
- Total Savings : $190.00
- Time Remaining Display eliminates guesswork by clearly showing when your laundry will be finished.
- Energy Star Certified to ensure high-efficiency operation.
- Durable Stainless Steel Tub is gentler on your clothes and ensures long-lasting, dependable performance.
- Balance Technology virtually eliminates vibration and noise.
- 2nd & 3rd Rinse Cycle Enhancers add extra levels of clean to your laundry.
- Control Lock allows you to lock the control system, preventing children from starting the machine.
Max Spin Speed (RPM) : 1200
G-Force : 440
Extra Rinse Option : Yes
Cycle Indicator Light : Yes
Soap Compartments : 4
Additional Information : Favorite Cycles Yes
Time Remaining Display : Yes
Third Rinse : Yes
End of Cycle Signal : Yes
Prewash : Yes
Soak : Yes
Delay Start : Yes
Temp Selections : 4
Soil Level Selection : Yes
Agency Approvals : cULus
ADA Compliant : Yes
Electrical Requirements : 120V/60/1
Breaker Size : 15 Amp
Stainless Steel Washtub : 3.5 Cubic Feet
Load (Front/Top) : Front
Control Location (Front/Rear) : Front
Motor Size (HP) : 0.9
Motor Speeds : Variable Speed Induction
Preset Cycles : 9
Average Water Consumption : 11.7 gallons
Color : White
Outer Draintub Material : Stainless Steel
Cabinet Material : Galvanized Steel or Stainless Steel
Tuff Guard Coated Top : Yes
Width (in) : 26 7/8
Depth (in) : 27 3/4
Height (in) : 40 7/16
Overall Depth with Door and Hose (in) : 31 3/8
Work Surface Height (in) : 40 7/16
15 1/2 Door Opening : Yes
WARRANTY : THE LONGEST LASTING WASHERS WITH A WARRANTY TO MATCH - The best front load washer on the market also comes with the best warranty. Our industry-best 5-year warranty covers all parts and in-home labor on electronic control models. Thats right. We stand behind both our product and your purchase. Lifetime warranty on the stainless steel wash basket and outer drain tub
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.