Front Load Electric Dryer with Extra Power and Quick Dry Cycle - 7.3 cu. ft.Model # MED6630HW
- Everyday Price : $1,099.00
- Sale Price : $989.00
- Total Savings : $110.00
- The Extra Power button boosts drying power on any cycle by extending time, heat and tumbling. One push helps prevent underdrying by getting thick fabrics, pockets and seams drier the first time.
- The Reduce Static option cuts down on cling with the addition of a fine mist of water as clothes tumble at the end of the cycle.
- With the Wrinkle Prevent option with Steam, the dryer tumbles your clothes with steam for up to 150 minutes after the cycle has ended to keep wrinkles at bay.
- The Wrinkle Control cycle uses lower temperatures and defaults to using the Wrinkle Prevent option to help minimize wrinkles.
- The Steam Refresh cycle revives clothes without having to wash them by reducing wrinkles.
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly dry loads.
- Dry a small load fast with the Quick Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Quick Wash cycle on select Maytag® washers to get clothes ready in no time.
- These dryers use steam to help prevent wrinkles so your clothes come out looking their best. Look for steam-enhanced cycles and options to help prevent wrinkles, refresh clothes and reduce static.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures our dryers are built to last, coming standard with a durable motor and the dryer drum backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- The Sanitize cycle uses extra-hot drying temperatures to remove up to 99.9% of three common household bacteria.
- We don't just tell you a Maytag® dryer will get your clothes dry for years
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These dryers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Marion, Ohio.
- There's plenty of room to dry large loads with a spacious 7.3 cu. ft. capacity.
Accessory Relationships : Yes
Certifications|ADA Compliant : ADA Compliant with feet fully extended
Certifications|CEE Tier : Tier I
Certifications|Energy Star® Qualified
Certifications|Energy Star® Qualified : ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Certifications|Prop 65 : Standard
Certifications|UL : Yes
Controls|Control Location : Front
Controls|Control Type : Dials
Controls|Electronic Display Type
Controls|Electronic Display Type : Cycle Indicator Lights
Controls|End of Cycle Signal
Controls|End of Cycle Signal : Yes
Controls|Feedback-Status Indicators : Check Vent,Cool Down,Damp,Sensing,Wet
Cycles|Drying Cycles Selections
Cycles|Drying Cycles Selections : Bulky Items,Delicates,Heavy Duty,Normal,Quick Dry,Regular,Sanitize,Steam Refresh,Timed Dry,Towels,Whites,Wrinkle Control
Cycles|Number of Dryer Cycles
Cycles|Number of Dryer Cycles : 12
Description|Fuel Type : Electric
Details|Drum Material : Powder Coat
Details|Drying Rack : No
Details|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor
Details|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor : No
Details|Interior Light : No
Details|Lint Screen Location
Details|Lint Screen Location : Front
Details|Maytag Commercial Components
Details|Maytag Commercial Components : No
Details|Quad Baffles : Yes
Carton Depth : 32 1/2 inch
Carton Height : 40 3/4 inch
Carton Width : 28 1/2 inch
Depth : 30 3/4 inch
Height : 38 3/4 inch
Width : 27 inch
Gross Weight : 175 inch
Net Weight : 157.6 inch
Dimensions|Capacity(FT3,cubic feet) : 7.30
Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)
Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches) : 51
Dimensions|Depth(IN,inches) : 30 3/4
Dimensions|Gross Weight(LB,pounds) : 175
Dimensions|Height(IN,inches) : 38 3/4
Dimensions|Net Weight(LB,pounds) : 158
Dimensions|Width(IN,inches) : 27
Dryer Temperature Selections
Dryer Temperature Selections : High,Low,Medium,Air Only
Electrical|Amps : 30
Electrical|Hz : 60
Electrical|Power Cord Included
Electrical|Power Cord Included : No
Electrical|Volts : 240
Electrical|Watts : 5400
Exterior|Door Opening : Right
Exterior|Door Style : Side Swing
Exterior|Reversible Door : Yes
Exterior|Window : Yes
Features|Automatic Dry Control
Features|Automatic Dry Control : Yes
Features|Cycle Time Remaining
Features|Cycle Time Remaining : Yes
Features|Lint Filter Indicator
Features|Lint Filter Indicator : No
Features|Moisture Sensor : Yes
Features|Pedestal Options : XHP1000XW,XHPC155XW,Yes
Features|Secondary Lint Filter
Features|Secondary Lint Filter : No
Features|Stackable : Yes
Home Delivery : Yes
Installation Considerations|Long Vent
Installation Considerations|Long Vent : No
Installation Considerations|Maximum Vent Length (ft.)
Installation Considerations|Maximum Vent Length (ft.) : 64
Installation Considerations|Venting Direction
Installation Considerations|Venting Direction : Left, Right, Bottom, Rear
Modifiers|Number of Dryness Levels
Modifiers|Number of Dryness Levels : 3
Modifiers|Selection of Drying Levels
Modifiers|Selection of Drying Levels : More,Less,Normal
Number of Temperatures
Number of Temperatures : 4
Options|Dryer Option Selections
Options|Dryer Option Selections : Control Lock,Cycle Signal,Reduce Static,Steam,Wrinkle Prevent,Wrinkle Prevent w/Steam
Refinements|MAY Dryer : ADA Compliant,Advanced Moisture Sensing,ENERGY STAR® Certified,Extra Power,Quick Dry Cycle,Reduce Static Option,Sanitize Cycle,Side Swing Door,Steam Enhanced Cycles
Will Call : Yes
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.