Euro-Style 24"TriFecta™ Dishwasher, 38 dBAModel # JDTSS244GS
- Everyday Price : $1,399.00
- Listen to the hush. At 38 dBA, JennAir is the quietest luxury dishwasher brand, all without sacrificing performance.
- Hidden, touch-activated controls sit flush on the door’s top for a seamless expression that blends with your kitchen.
- A coarse filter, large filter screen and bottomless fine filter cup keep oversized and fine food particles out of the pump and prevent them from being recirculated onto dishware.
- Four pressure-optimizing stainless steel wash arms deliver powerful cleaning spray to cookware and dishes, cleaning them effectively.
- A selectable cycle—our most advanced and versatile—that calibrates your dishwasher to use the optimal wash cycle to clean your dishes based on load size and soil level.
- Never settle for the default option. Abandon air dry only for active drying that evenly dries with heat and a fan.
- A wash cycle for dishes with light soil. The number of fills is reduced, allowing the cycle to be completed in about one-third the time of the Normal Wash cycle (not including drying time).
- This selectable option washes dishes on the top rack only and can be used with any wash cycle.
- This selectable option washes dishes on the bottom rack only and can be used with any wash cycle.
- The Cookware/Bakeware cycle uses the maximum amount of water and heating time for heavily soiled pots, pans, baking dishes and regular tableware.
- A selectable wash cycle that gently cleans lightly soiled or delicate items by repeatedly pausing the wash action during the cycle.
- No need to choose between brilliant cleaning, energy efficiency or quiet operation because our dishwashers deliver all three. Three-stage filtration, pressurized wash arms and alternating wash action in two zones work together to wash dishes with clean water.
- The Hi-Temp wash option provides increased water temperature during washing for hard-to-remove soils
- Pre-rinse dishes without detergent when you're not planning to immediately run a full wash load. Or, refresh clean dishes before guests arrive.
- When selected, the final rinse water is heated to 155°F (68.3°C), eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria, meeting national requirements for household sanitization.
- A cycle that is used for normal amounts of food soil. The energy-usage label is based on this cycle.
- A selectable option that helps your stemware glisten by boosting the rinse temperature in the final rinse cycle.
- Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email, or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir® appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they'll deploy service targeted to your range's best interest.
- Receive comprehensive insights on the status and behavior of your dishwasher, month to month, infused with inspiration curated to complement the way you live.
- Postpone the start of your wash cycle in one-hour increments for up to 24 hours. Start your wash cycle on your terms.
- Automatically order dishwashing supplies when you're running low by syncing your JennAir® app with your Amazon account. The dishwasher estimates the amount you have left and targets the right time to order necessities like detergent.
- Select custom specialty wash cycles from the JennAir® app tailored to your lifestyle. Select from Gentle, Heavy, Specialty Items, Sanitize Wash or Quick Wash and download directly to your dishwasher.
- Remote start. Cycle monitoring. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your dishwasher from anywhere. Even download custom wash cycles directly to your appliance. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices.
- Use voice commands with an Alexa-enabled device or the Google Assistant for a fluid experience. The Nest Learning Thermostat® anticipates needs across the kitchen, sensing when your home is unoccupied and providing cycle alerts. Enable smart shopping experiences with Amazon auto-replenishment.
- A JennAir® signature, this dramatic, industry-exclusive black finish is inspired by the beauty of volcanic glass—showcasing clean dishes in striking contrast.
- Strong and stable. The upper rack glides smoothly and quietly, even when fully loaded. Each rail features 52 ball bearings for quiet operation.
- Hinged tines allow space reconfiguration to handle uncommon cookware on special occasions or adapt to the every day.
- Intimate affairs. Wild soirees. Enough capacity for a service of 14 means there's always room for one more.
- Take customization to the next level. Easily raise or lower the upper rack with your thumbs and forefingers.
ADA Compliant : No
Adjustable : 2 Position
Amps : 8.1
Automatic Temperature Controls
Automatic Temperature Controls : Yes
Built-In Water Softener
Built-In Water Softener : No
CEE Tier : Tier I
Compatibility|Connectivity : Amazon Alexa,Android,Google Assistant,iOS,Nest
Compatibility|Works With : WiFi,App,Remote Access,Voice Controlled
Control Location : Hidden,Top
Control Panel Color
Control Panel Color : Black
Controls : Electronic Touch
Covers : Yes
Culinary Basket : No
Cushion-Tip Tines : Yes
Decibel Level (dBA)
Decibel Level (dBA) : 38
Design Type : Euro-Style
Carton Depth : 26 1/2 inch
Carton Height : 35 5/8 inch
Carton Width : 24 1/2 inch
Depth : 24 1/2 inch
Height : 34 1/2 inch
Width : 23 7/8 inch
Depth Closed Excluding Handles : 26 1/2 inch
Depth Closed Including Handles : 28 5/8 inch
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree : 49 1/2 inch
Gross Weight : 108 inch
Maximum Height : 34 1/2 inch
Minimum Height : 33 1/2 inch
Net Weight : 97.0 inch
Dishwasher Cycle Selections
Dishwasher Cycle Selections : 1-Hour Wash,Cookware/Bakeware,Custom,Light/China,Normal,Refresh/Rinse,Sensor Wash
Dispensers : Detergent and Rinse Aid
Door Style : Flat
Energy Rating (kWH/year)
Energy Rating (kWH/year) : 270
Energy Star® Qualified
Energy Star® Qualified : ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Exterior Status Light
Exterior Status Light : White
Extras : 1 Cup Shelf,4-Stemware Holders
Fold-Down Tines : 2 Row 2 Position
Fold-Down Tines : 1 Row 3 Position
Glides : SatinGlide®
Glides : Rollers
Handle Color : Stainless Steel
Handle Material : Metal
Handle Type : Towel Bar
Hz : 60
Interior Light : No
Last Cycle Recall
Last Cycle Recall : Yes
Location : Bottom Rack
Motor Horsepower : 1/8 HP
NSF Certified : Yes
Number of Place Settings
Number of Place Settings : 14
Number of Racks
Number of Racks : 2
Number of Wash Cycles
Number of Wash Cycles : 7
Number of Wash Levels
Number of Wash Levels : 5
Number of Washarms
Number of Washarms : 2
Prop 65 : Standard
Rack Material : Nylon
Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator
Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator : Yes
Sensor : Yes
Sound Package : Yes
Style : Extended
Toe Panel Color
Toe Panel Color : Black
True Hold Door
True Hold Door : No
Tub Material : Stainless Steel
Tub Style : Built-in Tall Tub 24"
Type : AnyWare™ Basket
UL : UL
Utility Basket : No
Volts : 120
Wash System : Filter
Wash System Type
Wash System Type : Removable Filter
Water Filtration : No
Window : No
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.