15" Ice Maker with Right Hinge DoorModel # UR15IM20RS
- Everyday Price : $3,899.00
- Sale Price : $3,549.00
- Total Savings : $350.00
- Stores up to 30 pounds of ice cubes—and makes over 34 pounds of ice in a 24-hour period.
- Makes crystal-clear ice perfect for entertaining.
- This icemaker is easy to install, unlike some that require installation of a separate accessory drain pump kit
- Has a cleaning mode and self-defrosts.
- Controls are on the top of the door — so they're easy to set when needed, and hidden from view when the door is closed.
- Can be used freestanding or under-counter.
- Select the perfect factory installed door swing for your installation.
- Slows ice production and saves approximately 23% of water and electric usage.
- Suspends ice production for 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours or days. Perfect during sleeping hours, or during the week for your weekend vacation home.
- Our exclusive warranty offers peace of mind for registered owners with two years of coverage on replacement parts.
Certifications and Approvals
ADA Compliant : Yes
Digital Display : No
Control Lock : Yes
Mute Sound Control : No
Power On/Off : Yes
Vacation Mode : Yes
Dimensions and Volume
Height Without Hinge : 33 3/4"
Width : 14 7/8"
Depth of Cabinet : 21 3/4"
Depth With Door : 24"
Depth With Door 90° Open : 37 3/4"
Depth With Door and Handle : 26 3/4"
Minimum Circuit Required : 15 Amps
Door Stops : Yes
Door Swing : Right Hinge
Water Inlet Location : Left Rear Bottom
Condenser Type : Dynamic
Leveling Legs : Yes
Product Weight : 109.25 lbs
Prop 65 Label : No
Warranty - Labor : 1 Year
Warranty - Parts : 1 Year
Daily Ice Produced : 34 lbs
Ice Scoop : Yes
Self-Cleaning Mode : Yes
Self-Cleaning of Minerals : Yes
Performance Certifications and Approvals
ENERGY STAR Certified : No
Safety Certifications and Approvals
CSA Listed : Yes
Extended warranties can save you hundreds, sometimes even thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs. You can contact us, or visit our store for additional details.
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.